Sales Trainee (without relevant experience)
Supervisor/Store Manager (at least 2-3 years working experience in Retail Industry)
We are looking for hardworking, passionate and detail-oriented personnel who possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn.Candidates without relevant working experience but holding a degree may be considered for our Management Trainee scheme. Or vice versa.
The Management Trainee programme will take approximately 6-12 months and the trainees will be placed in one of respective departments: –
- Retail Operations
- Buying & Merchandising
- Customer Care Training
Throughout the program, hands-on training is provided by our key trainers. As a Management Trainee, you will assist your Store Manager and will be trained in the full suite of store operations, including executing and monitoring loss prevention and shrinkage programme, quality assurance, people management and excellent customer service delivery. Typically, you will spend three to six months learning the basics of store operations. Once you master the standard operating procedures of the store, you will be given increasing levels of management responsibility and training. Upon completion of the program, trainees will be reviewed and offered a permanent position, either predesignated to Senior Sales Executive or promoted to Assistant Store Manager depends on individual performance, if they meet the company’s expectations. If you have what it takes, our rigorous programme will have you ready to manage your own store/team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field
- Familiar with basic computer software such as Microsoft word and excel (training will be provided for company software)
- Willing to work under tight timeline and pressure
- Pleasant personality, tactful and cooperative
- Resourceful team player and able work independently with minimal supervision
- Proactive, positive attitude and able to work in a fast pace working environment
- Self-motivated and good communication skills
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Willing to work retail hours (including rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays)
- Good commercial sense and keen in fashion display
- High energy and strong passion in the retail business
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead, influence and motivate a team
- Sales oriented and passionate for achieving of sales targets
- Possess good salesmanship and sense of entrepreneurship
- Uncompromising commitment to high quality products
- Honesty and integrity in doing our business
- Fair and equitable pricing
- Excellent customer service
- Respecting and treating our people like customers
- Recognition based on performance
- Develop our people to grow within the company
- Open and honest communication
- Warm and friendly environment which encourages a free flow of ideas or opinions
What can you expect when selected?
- Coaching and mentoring by the General Manager – Operations Challenging cross-functional assignments consist of on-the job development in each and every sub-departments of the Operation Division.
- Job Rotation within Operation Division such as in Retail Operations, Purchasing, Merchandising, Customer Care, Management, Services, etc.
- Opportunity to travel as talents will be sent to other Shopping Malls to conduct market study.
- Quarterly review by the Senior Management to allow two-way dialogue and for the talents to know what is expected of them from the board from time to time. A clearer understanding of each individual’s progress in the program will ensure proper development
- Talents will be given every opportunity to explore their inner potential, make critical decisions and accept the accountability that comes with early responsibility.
- Attractive remuneration package awaits successful talents that complete this program.
If you have the talent and the ambition, come and join us to fulfil your true potential and be the leading fashion and lifestyle watch and jewellery company in Johor Bahru by providing delightful experience for all to discover. It is a supportive environment where talented people are given real responsibility and the opportunity to succeed.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit your CV stating your experience, qualifications, current and expected remuneration package together with a recent photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org